Hello! I have been so incredibly MIA on social and it is most definitely primarily due to planning my wedding. Yes, I am that crazy bride who is planning her own wedding, and it has kept me extremely busy.
Since it’s officially our one year engagement anniversary, well technically it’s tomorrow, I thought a wedding update was in order.
Our wedding is 8 months away now and I am wondering where the time has gone.
I have been following the Knot wedding planning book timeline and here is where I am at.
- Picked a venue, wedding date and time
- Created my wedding website and registry
- Booked my florist, DJ, band, and photographer
- Started shopping for my wedding dress
- Finished guest list
- Picked out wedding colors
- Sent out Save the Dates
- Ordered our wedding cake
- Found the perfect wedding ring
- Chose my bridesmaids and they said yes!
I still have a lot to do! One thing that I am excited to start planning is the design. Such as furniture, linen, drapes etc. I hope to have another update with you at the 5 month mark. Look out for it! Xo