My name is Tandya, and I am a Virgo… Hi Tandya.
I have always been fascinated by Astrology. Anytime I hear someone is a Gemini, my instant thought is “oh no, not a Gemini!” My sister is a gemini. One minute she is so nice, then the next she is mad at me. Has that Jekyll and Hyde personality for sure. Geminis are also smart and outgoing, hence why she has a lot of friends.
I myself, am I Virgo, in every way. Here are some of traits and personalities, you’d find in a Virgo. (August 23 – September 23)
- Realist – We are very practical people. If someone tells me that they want to be an Astronaut, you better believe that I want to hear the steps that they’ll actually take to get there. Sometimes my realism can come off as harsh.
- Analytical – I am very good with numbers and I pay a lot of attention to details.
- Reliable – Unlike most, I never bail. If I make a commitment, I will be there.
- Modest – Never boasts and doesn’t take compliments well.
- Kind – I always want whats best for everyone. I never dull someone else’s shine to make myself look better.
- Critical – One of my downfalls is that I am very critical, primarily to myself. The saying, you are your biggest critic is so real for me.
- Worry – The worst. I worry for no apparent reason. Meditation helps me with this one.
- Dislikes Asking for Help – It’s funny I was just talking to my mom about this. I hate asking for help. It’s not even a pride thing, it’s just that I don’t want to bother anyone else.
- Hard Worker – Always. If you talk to any of my past bosses, they’d definitely tell you how hard of a worker I am. I personally believe in work hard play hard.
- Organized/Clean – A cluttered place makes my mind want to explode! I am very organized and always like to keep my spaces clean.
Great post, thanks for sharing! Astrology fascinates me too 🙂
This is so interesting! I am actually on the cusp of Aquarius and Capricorn but many if not all (except the worrying part) of the Virgo traits are me too! I love learning about astrology and you! Thanks for sharing.
Christine | http://dailykongfidence.com/