Reflection | Rose, Bud, and Thorn – Week #5
Hello and Happy Monday! Who is excited for the new week? I am, but I am definitely moving forward with caution. Mercury in Retrograde has really been on one this time around. But, without further ado, here are last weeks highs and lows.
Rose = A highlight, success, small win, or something positive that happened.
Thorn = A challenge you experienced or something you can use more support with.
Bud = New ideas that have blossomed or something you are looking forward to knowing more about or experiencing.
Rose – Highs
- Had outdoor dinner at a local restaurant
- Rented out a gorgeous studio in DTLA and shot more content
- Received my favs for Valentine’s Day, See’s Chocolate and white roses
- Had a movie night and watched Palmer
- Walks with my tiny fam, it’s always nice to get out of the house
- Ran two miles
- BEST rice 100% of the time w/ my rice cooker. Such a game changer
- Had delicious vegetable soup, made by Jon (why are all of my highs food related?)
Thorn – Lows
- Not getting the best sleep lately. I’m blaming Mercury in Retrograde for this one. Nighttime anxiety is never fun.
- My allergies have been acting up again. I wake up with a stuffy nose and sinus headache almost every morning. I ordered a humidifier and saline spray, and I will report back next week and let you know if this helped.
- I missed two or three runs, so the 2 miles that I did run, were a struggle
- Although I rented a studio for content, I wasn’t able to shoot two looks, and I didn’t love how one creation turned out.
Bud – Looking Forward To
- I have a few collaborations that I am looking forward to starting
- Going to work on my first Youtube video of the year. Stay tuned
- A few milestone birthdays for friends and family coming up
- Tacos and Tequila