Reflection | Rose, Bud, and Thorn – Week #4
Okay, it has been a MINUTE since I have written a reflection post. I am so sorry about that, but I’m back. For those who are new here, or simply forgot, it has been a while, I have shared the descriptions for Rose, Thorn and Bud below.
Rose = A highlight, success, small win, or something positive that happened.
Thorn = A challenge you experienced or something you can use more support with.
Bud = New ideas that have blossomed or something you are looking forward to knowing more about or experiencing.
Now, let’s get into last week.
Rose – Highs
- LA lifted their Safer at Home Order, and we were able to enjoy outdoor dining. We had delicious margaritas and tacos.
- We ordered the best Gruyere and Bacon Grilled Cheeses with tomato bisque from a local French restaurant. It was delicious.
- I have been practicing meditation everyday since the start of the year, and I am the happiest I have been in a while. It’s so refreshing.
- I have been training for a 10k, and I am now able to run 2.5 miles without stopping. Only 3.5 more miles to add lol
- I finalized my wedding dress. It looks STUNNING
- Enjoyed lovely champagne over the weekend
- Watched several sunsets with my little family
- Went on a hike with a friend
Thorn – Lows
- I have been dealing with nerve damage from repetitive use, and after a yoga session, I was in a lot of discomfort
- I was really looking forward to a few rainy days, but the few rainy days, we did not get
- I’ve become such a homebody and never want to leave the house. It’s so comfy!
Bud – Looking Forward To
- Creating content again. I have a few shoots set for the coming week
- Continuing to build up my endurance
- Possible staycations in the near future
- Upcoming collaborations I am working on
- Seeing what this year has to offer
Here are some pictures taken throughout the week.