The most asked question that I receive is “Where do you buy your clothes?” So a list of my favorite stores right now is long overdue. I do the majority of my shopping online. It’s way more convenient and it’s a lot easier to find clothes, in my opinion.
We’ll start with this outfit. My bodysuit is from REVOLVE, skirt by & Other Stories, shoes Zara and bag Farfetch. You’ll find these stores on my top 10 online stores below! P.s. these are in no particular order.
My Top 10 Online Stores
- & Other Stories – Sustainable brand, with designs from Paris, LA, and Stockholm.
- Zara – Fast fashion at a good price. Con – A lot of items, sometimes it’s hard to browse if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
- MANGO – A more elevated brand, similar to Zara, but better quality.
- REVOLVE – I love shopping here for vacations and festivals.
- Reformation – A new fav of mine. A sustainable brand based in the US.
- ASOS – Very fast shipping, with a lot of brands worldwide.
- Shopbop – I buy everything here, jeans, gifts, jewelry, and even mugs!
- Farfetch – One stop shop for all things designer.
- Fame and Partners – Made to Order, so a lot less waste.
- Nordstrom – My favorite department store.
Did your favorite store make the list? I’d love to hear where you shop!