Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! I was planning on getting this post up tomorrow, but since this rainy day kind of altered my plans, I’ll have it up a day early for you! I have been seeing so many of those Q&A story templates on Instagram lately, which has inspired me to do another post where you can get to know me a little more.
If you missed my “10 Random Facts About Me” post, you can find it here. In today’s post, I want to share my favorite quotes. The ones that keep me motivated, cheer me up when I am down, and the quotes that make me feel empowered.
My Top 10 Favorite Quotes
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” — Jimi Hendrix
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” — Unknown
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” — Hellen Keller
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” — Aristotle
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” — Paul Brandt
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien,
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
These are my favorite quotes. I would love to hear some of yours! XO