This Post is Sponsored by Zappos. All Opinions are My Own.
Wow, I cannot believe that we are already toward the end of October! I feel like this year has gone by so fast. Is it just me or are we all on the same page here? Although the year has gone by in the blink of an eye, I must admit that I am excited about the next few seasons. I look forward to fall like temperatures and the holidays.
I recently stepped out to do a few essential errands (mask included, of course) and ended up wearing one of my favorite go-to fall uniforms. My style is California, minimal, casual chic. I wore a trenchcoat, straight jeans, and my new favorite sneakers by Tretorn. The style I’m wearing is called Harlow 2 and I ordered them in white. The Harlow’s also come in a white/midnight color, which is also so stylish.
You all know by now, that I love shopping on Zappos.com. I ordered my ultra-chic sneakers there and you can shop them here. I purchased these and a good majority of my shoes from there. I have become a big fan for many reasons, with one being that they have thousands of styles to choose from. You can find a wide variety of brands, at price points for everyone. Another thing that makes me a huge Zappos fan, is their legendary 365-day return policy. Lastly, and one of my favorite things about Zappos, is its great team of customer service representatives, who are available 24/7. Customer service is so important, and with my busy schedule, I am so glad that I can call anytime that works for me.
Tretorn celebrates everyday life outside. They celebrate life in cities, in nature, and always with style. I like to wear pieces that are stylish, modern, and easily accessible. Tretorn aims to inspire an active everyday life outside, whatever the weather or the season. These sneakers are versatile and can be worn throughout the year.
Although this Fall looks a little different this year, I am still excited so excited about the next few months and all that the holiday spirit will bring.
Here are 20 little things I am excited for within the next few months;
- More days wearing and styling my Tretorn sneakers
- The changing of the leaves
- Carving pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds
- Driving through Candycane Lane and looking at all of the lights
- Countdown to Christmas on Hallmark
- Cooler temperatures
- Drive-In Movies
- Baking cookies and pumpkin bread
- Watching spooky movies while eating popcorn and candy corn
- Watching the Nutcracker virtually
- Black Friday – Zappos will be the first sale I look at!
- Roasting marshmallows by the fireplace
- Fall fashion
- Shorter days <3
- Spending New Year’s Eve at home
- Delicious meals for each holiday
- Putting up our white frosted Christmas Tree
- Pumpkin Spice everything
- Burning candles in the evenings
- Watching more sunrises and sunsets
What are you looking forward to in the next couple of months? I look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, happy shopping!