Hey everyone! This post is all about my new favorite accessory. I was recently introduced to Kuma Design, and I am obsessed with their website. All accessories are made with Vegan leather and every KUMA Design product is handmade with love in Estonia, by their team in Tallinn. This makes each piece unique and beautiful in their own way!
Kuma Design has a wide variety of products, ranging from necklaces, accessories, butterfly brooches, earrings and kids. I ordered the Self-Worth Energy necklace. Each earth stone represents a feeling, emotion or an energy that is representative of who you are and how you feel.
I have listed a few details about the Self Worth Energy Necklace Below
- Uses a Magnesite precious stone, which is known for its relaxing and calming properties. It also boosts self-esteem
- Food for the soul. Made with ethically sourced materials by Estonian craftsmen
- Whenever you feel tired, anxious or overwhelmed, hold the necklace and it will give you strength to carry on. (I do this ALL THE TIME)
- The natural semi-precious stone in the core of the self-worth energy necklace is surrounded by a metal ring with a silk thread and attached together by a silver wire and vegan leather – so from core to surface the necklace is 100% natural.
- Length: 17.3 inches, with an adjustable cotton cord
I went with more of a vintage vibe for this look. I paired my Kuma Design energy necklace with a shaggy jacket from REVOLVE, a Turtleneck from H&M and a pair of For All Mankind midrise light washed jeans.