Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…♫. This is my favorite time of year for obvious reasons! The Holiday season for me actually starts around Halloween time. It is the first month when all of the festivities begin. I’m listing all of my favorite Holiday traditions below. What are some of yours?
Top 10 Holiday Traditions
1. Carving Pumpkins – As I previously mentioned, my Holiday traditions begin with Halloween! My fiance’ and I carve pumpkins every year! With a glass of wine, a spooky movie and the company of each other. I always lose the pumpkin carving contest, but some of my favorite carvings we have done are a Chanel logo and a starry night pumpkin.
2. Roast Pumpkin Seeds – This one is a must! Why let those seeds go to waste? We simply clean them, add olive oil, a little bit of salt and put them in the oven. This year we also made a pumpkin bread. Compliments to Trader Joes for the just add eggs recipe.
3. Friendsgiving – This is a fairly new tradition for us. The past two years we have had a Friendsgiving and it’s always so much fun! Most of my friends live out of town now, so it’s nice that we can all get together during the Holidays.
4. Christmas Tree Shopping – I like to have my tree up by the beginning of December. I’m slipping a little this year. I usually would have purchased my tree by now. I love getting real trees so the house smells like Christmas.
5. Shopping – I love this time of year because of all the great sales! It’s the perfect time to stock up on presents! Here are a few picks from Shopbop. All things on sale (take an extra 30% off right now), home gifts, stocking stuffers, and finds under $200.
6. Ice Skating – I have gotten much better over the years. My favorite place to go is LA Live.
7. Go to The Grove – One of my favorite places to go during the Holidays. Not only is the decor spectacular, they also have fake snow! Be sure to check the times, if you want to experience snow in LA!
8. Candy Cane Lane – I go E-V-E-R-Y year, multiple times! I love driving down the lit up streets, with hot chocolate in hand.
9. Advent Calendar – I have always loved these as a kid, and love them even more now that I am an adult. Ulta, NET-A-PORTER and Target have good adult advent calendars.
10. Christmas Day and Eve – Christmas Eve is spent at my fiance’s families house and Christmas day is celebrated at mine. Last year we were in England…that was so much fun!
You look amazing doll. Great styling as always!
Have a great day!
Much love, Len
Thank you so much!
Love the holiday tradition! Even as adult it’s such a fun and thankful time to celebrate holiday traditions. Carving Pumpkin sounds so much fun and I always love the roasted pumpkin seeds. One of our family’s tradition is to spend Xmas in Socal each year. We love the gorgeous weather. BTW your monochromic look is one of the best. So effortless chic.
So fun! Where in SoCal do you stay?
Love this monochrome look and hearing about your holiday traditions. We have a few of our own which includes watching Christmas movies starting from the day after Thanksgiving. I need to find Candy Cane Lane! Where is it? I used to get advent calendars for my kids but can only find those chocolate ones and would prefer a more fun one to give them that doesn’t involve sugar. =). Thanks for sharing your traditions!
Christine | http://dailykongfidence.com/
So fun! I usually go to Candy Cane lane in Torrance and Woodland Hills.
How are you?
Love your Holiday traditions, So Sweet:)
I Love Holidays soo much:) I always get super excited:) Ahhhha:)
Love Kisses Karina
Oh. My. God. These outfits are so chic, Tandya! You have such a cool and relaxed style.
xGabi | https://gabiwahl.com
Thank you so much Gabi! Xo
You look awesome! Even as an adult, holiday traditions can be such fun. My daughter and I used to keep an advent calendar