Hey everyone! With Coachella around the corner, I decided to dedicate this post to the Do’s and Don’ts when going to the festival! I’ve learned from my mistakes, so you don’t have to!
- It is sooo windy at Coachella and dust gets EVERYWHERE! I suggest wearing a bandana/scarf during the festival. This year I am going to take it to the next level and wear a doctors mask.
- By Day 3, let’s face it, you feel like death. It is important to bring nasal spray, medicine, allergy pills, cough drops and a netti pot to rinse nightly. You seriously need this stuff! Especially if you don’t want to be sick the week after.
- If you are thinking of camping, I say DON’T! Run for the hills! Camping is very hard, especially at Coachella. It is hot during the day and gets very cold at night. Although fairly clean, it is much better using the restroom and showering in a home or hotel. Pluses about camping, you find a sense of community and you get to know your neighbors, and there are silent discos, etc. that happen on the camp grounds at night.
- If you are trying to decide on a nail color, I would suggest you don’t wear white nail polish. By Day 3, the dirt is pretty much ingrained on your skin and nails.
- When it comes to what your wearing on your feet, booties and closed toe shoes are better. Sandals aren’t a deal breaker, I will probably be wearing a pair at least one day, but your feet get very dirty. Just be careful on getting your toes stepped on.
- The days are long, and there is a lot of sitting. Try to bring a backpack and a little blanket with you. If you don’t feel like standing during a set, just go to the back of the crowd, sit and chill.
- Lastly, have fun! Coachella is honestly a blast! Dancing all day to your favorite artists, and enjoying the desert nights with your friends.