I was recently told by a brand that I am in their “Cali Cool Girl” category. I love that description! It had me thinking, my style is pretty Cali Cool! I am super casual, I love a good pair of jeans, and sneakers and booties are my best friends! That same week, my mom tagged me in a meme on Instagram that read, “People in LA can handle a triple ginger shot with cayenne, but not life.” So ME!
These two occasions inspired this post. I am going to list 10 reasons, that I am a cliché LA Girl.
10 Things That Make Me a Cliché LA Girl
1. I LOVE Kombucha! If I could drink it every day, I would. (I recently read an article that it’s not good to drink regularly, so I have cut down my intake,)
2. Ginger shots are life! I like to add cayenne and garlic to mine.
3. I wear jeans almost every day.
4. I bring out sweaters and over the knee boots when the temperature is in the low 70s.
5. I make green smoothies multiple times a week.
6. I am a vitamin queen.
7. I go to Runyon (hike spot in LA), way too often.
8. I am super laid back! No matter what country or state I’m in. People can always tell I am from California.
9. Half of my friends are either vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian.
10. I love In n Out and compare all burgers to it.