Happy December! Is it just me or has this year gone by so fast! Where does the time go? The older you get, the faster time flies. I also noticed that my wardrobe has gradually turned back to black again. A black wardrobe is something that I can’t live without, so I decided to dedicate this post to:
10 Things That I Can’t Live Without
- Family and Friends – My family and friends are my life! My actual ride or dies. I have a small group of close friends and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- My phone – Let’s face it. I don’t think any of us could live without our phones in this day and age. My entire life is on it!
- Chapstick – Ever since I was younger I always had chapstick or lipgloss in hand. I honestly couldn’t go a day without it.
- Denim – I am such a jeans girl. Growing up in California, my style is very laid back. I probably wear jeans 98% of the time.
- Chocolate – I LOVE chocolate! One random fact about me is that I always have candy in my house. I have such a sweet tooth. Sour gummy worms are also high on my list.
- Oil Blotting Sheets – My face gets so oily! I definitely need to use these sheets everyday, multiple times a day. I have even tried the toilet seat cover trick. :p
- Car – I live in LA and transportation here is awful! I am always on the go and have to drive across the city on most days! WAZE is also a lifesaver! Helps me beat so much traffic!
- Ocean – I was born on an island, and I live by the beach. Although I much prefer the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, I could lay on the beach all day.
- Love – I love to be loved and I love being loved. Love is such a beautiful, pure, thing and I don’t think the world would go around without it.
- Fashion – Ever since I was a little girl I would raid my mom’s closet and ask to go to the mall every weekend. I have always expressed myself though fashion.
My sweater and pants are from Zara, the booties are by Lola Cruz and my hat is from Brixton.