Happy weekend loves! I have a pretty busy weekend planned. I am going house hunting today, and I’ll be going out for dinner and drinks with my gal pals tonight. Tomorrow, I’m going to Universal Studios to enroll for my next semester at Hogwarts. 😉
This year, one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to connect with my readers and social media followers on a deeper level. I wanted to post things that were more personal, have you all follow along on my daily, unedited life, and talk to you more on Snapchat/Instagram stories. Unfortunately, there are only three more months until the end of the year, and I haven’t done ANY of that.
So this post, I am listing 10 random facts about myself, so you can get to know me a little more!
- I was the fastest girl in my high school. Random, I KNOW! I was a sprinter and did high jump. My races were the 100m and 200m. My fastest 100m time was 10.9. (The wind definitely helped me that day)
- I was born in Hawaii! Yes, I was a tropical baby. Another random fact, I haven’t been back since I was born.
- I used to have a British Accent. Soon after I was born, my parents moved back to England (My mom is British). We lived there until I was around five. When I started school in the states, the kids used to tell me that I talked funny! Some people still tell me I have a slight accent, but I’m all American now.
- I was on the 3rd best 12 and under basketball team in the U.S. I started playing travel basketball at the age of 9 years old. My basketball team went to Nationals in New Orleans, where we came 3rd in the country! Fashionistas can be athletes as well!
- I was nominated for Best Dressed, Most Athletic and Class Clown my senior year in high school , and lost them all! Still to this day, I think the contest was rigged. :p
- I am a the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger sister.
- I have an 11 year old malti-poo named Sugar. A malti-poo is a maltese, poodle mix, and she is the sweetest pup around!
- I have the biggest fear of spiders, bees, roaches, and well… all bugs. Eeek!
- I graduated University with a double major in Business Management and Supply Chain Operations Management.
- I LOVE watching all of the Real Housewives shows, except for the New Jersey ones. Real Housewives of Atlanta and New York are my favorites.
In this post I am wearing sunnies by Marc Jacobs, blouse from Asos and jeans by Silver Jeans. You can shop this look below!